|Location||Burton upon Trent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£20000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Working hours are from Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis on the following rotations:
My client is offering an attractive salary of £20,500.00 to £21,500.00 PA dependant on experience.
As an Operations Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
• Making bookings, checking and confirming tour details with suppliers worldwide
• Completing tour paperwork and meeting deadlines for Tour Managers
• Answering queries arising from tour and dealing with issues during operation, including transport enquiries, client illness and unexpected changes to itineraries
• Dealing with post-tour feedback and addressing any problems that arise, and being pro-active in maintaining the quality of the tours
• Providing 24-hour support for the Out of Hours Team, in 1 week blocks for approximately, but not limited to, 5 weeks per year, agreed on a rota basis
• Problem-solving in the event of coach breakdown, flight delays, lost tickets, etc.
• Providing full On Call cover from home on and occasional basis when Out of Hours Team not available
• Proven office experience
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Confidence and competency with emailing and speaking on the phone
• Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Outlook and Microsoft Word
• Good personal organisational skills
• Strong commitment to great customer service, in dealing with clients, Tour Managers and suppliers
• Ability to work in a team
If you feel this is a role which would suit you, please apply online or send your cv to email@example.com Alternatively call 01283 512225 and ask to speak with Jessica.