|Job Title:||Operation Technician|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sparkes|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 11:25|
Job Title: Operation Technician
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Are you an experienced operation technician looking for your next opportunity? Then you should work for a leader in fire safety technology.
As an operation technician, you will supply technical and quality support in manufacturing fixed gas/flame detection products, components and assemblies. You will also evaluate and critique current practices, developing Continuous Improvement initiatives benefiting the Quality of products and reducing scrap.
* Continually improve the setup, calibration and test procedures used within Manufacturing and Repair departments
* To be pro-active in identifying potential quality concerns and implementing robust corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence
* Development and processing of standard operation sheets to support assembly processes
Essential Experience Required:
* 3 years engineering experience
* Ability to identify problems and initiate corrective remedial actions
* Working knowledge and ability with regards to soldering, ESD control, fundamental circuitry, fault diagnosis
* BTEC / NVQ level 3 in engineering, electronics, quality or another related field
* Experience in Electronics Manufacturing and Repair functions would be desired
If you feel your experience as an operation technician can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Rebecca Sparkes at Acorn Plymouth.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's