|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
You will take responsibility for delivering into a high profile client based over two sites.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Attending daily stakeholder meetings
- Planning and booking staff for work
- Being the first point of contact for temporary workers
- Having a presence in the warehouse
- Assisting with payroll
- Recruiting and arranging training over the busy peak periods
To be considered for this On-Site Warehouse Co-Ordinator role, you must have the following:
- Experience in the industrial sector
- Ability to build and manage effective relationships within the team
- Ability to deliver to deadlines under pressure
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- A positive, can-do attitude
Hours of work are as follows: Monday to Friday - 40 Hour week
This role would be ideal for an individual searching for their first role in recruitment or alternatively, someone who is not afraid to get stuck in and work as part of a busy, vital team!
If you are interested in this On-Site Warehouse Co-Ordinator role, please apply now!