|Location||Severn Beach||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£21000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Are you a recruitment consultant looking for an internal / on-site role that DOESN’T involve endless sales calls? Perhaps you have previous warehouse experience – at team leader or supervisor level – and are looking for an opportunity to progress your career?
Our busy industrial division is going from strength to strength, and due to this continued growth we are looking for another person to join our team of 5 experienced consultants and administrators
Benefits and Perks:
- £21,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- 32 days holiday per year
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Corporate days and Black-Tie events.
- Company share incentive plan.
- Individual recognition for achievements and contribution.
- Company pension.
- Support to achieve professional qualifications (REC/IRP).
- Fully-financed rewards package, giving every employee access to a huge variety of high street discounts and leisure benefits.
The client is a rapidly expanding retailer who requires agency support for Warehouse Operatives, Forklift Drivers and Administrators.
- Sourcing a high volume of candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- Conducting registrations and inductions
- Building strong relationships with key client contacts, colleagues and employees
- Performance management of candidates
- Checking-in staff daily
- Weekly meetings with shift managers
- Processing / checking off daily hours for payroll
- Data entry
- Previous experience in a recruitment role – resourcing, consultant or payroll
- Excellent communication skills, both in person, written and over the phone
- Be self-sufficient, working for large periods under your own supervision and will be able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
We are proud to have one of the highest staff retention levels in the industry, and offer benefits associated with an organisation named in The Sunday Times’ ‘Top 100 Companies to Work For’ every year since 2006!
To find out more, please submit your CV online or call Pertemps Severn Beach and speak with Paul Hartland