On-site COVID-19 Marshalls
- Job Reference: 00031522-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bognor Regis, Sussex
- Salary: £10.00 to £10.50 Per Hour
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Pro-Force are a national market leader in sourcing and labour provision to the Agricultural & Horticultural, Industrial and Logistics sectors.
Providing temporary and permanent labour to leading brands, Pro-Force truly are a consultative partner in today's expansive and variable business environment.
The Southern Region of Pro-Force is seeking an Onsite Covid Marshalls to join the team at one of our large Fresh Produce client sites.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate skills and attributes including:
- Outstanding levels of communication - face to face
- Ability interact with people from different ethnic backgrounds
- Ability to handle different situations in a calm collective manner
- Team player - we never leave anyone behind, and everyone mucks in when needed
- Driven - to deliver the highest level of service and quality at all times
- Integrity- working closely with all parties with an open and honest approach
- Organisation - the ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
- English/Bulgarian fluency is not essential for the role but it would be an advantage
- Security or event coordinator would be an advantage
- Excellent rate of pay
- 3 shifts over a 7-day period- overtime to cover sick and Holidays
- 6 month’s contract to start
- All relevant PPE provided
- This role involves being on your feet for the majority of the day, ensuring everyone maintains social distancing rules to keep all parties safe and secure at all times.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010