|Salary||£35,394.46 + uplift when performing handyperson duties.||Sector||Facilities|
Sodexo Energy & Resources has an exciting opportunity for a Handyperson/Steward to join our offshore team.
As an integral member of the COTA team, you'll contribute to the provision of handyperson services adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times including all regulations for maintenance work.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
- £35,394.46 + uplift when performing handyperson duties
- Pension scheme
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- Cleaning, buffering, hoovering, sweeping and washing floors, walls and ceilings to be carried out in accordance with company procedures and safe systems of work to the contract specified standard, and recorded in the cleaning schedules
- Ensure all laundry is done to clients satisfaction and contract specification
- Carry out joinery and glazing duties, painting and decorating, plumbing, electrical maintenance duties as required
- Carry out safety inspections as required
- Carry out general maintenance as required
- Sourcing & ordering of spare parts & equipment
- BOSIET or FOET
- OGUK Medical
- Ability to demonstrate competence or informal training in at least one trade (e.g. joinery, plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Minimum one years work related experience
- Basic hygiene certificate
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.