Offshore Steward (Core Crew, 126 Days Per Annum)
|Job Title:||Offshore Steward (Core Crew, 126 Days Per Annum)|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 15:08|
Due to continued growth, Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Core Crew Offshore Steward to work on a client installation, mobilizing from Aberdeen.
As an integral member of the team you will contribute to the provision of quality laundry, accommodation, mess room and janitorial services whilst adhering to health & safety policies at all times.
So, if you want to work for an exciting and diverse company, apply today!Package description
- £23,767.38 per annum + benefits
- This role is part time; working 126 days per annum
- For each day worked offshore, you will work 12 hours
Stewarding duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of accommodation
- Cleaning of the mess hall
- Assisting during food service times
- Waste segregation and disposal
Some things we need you to have...
- A great attitude and willingness to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and team work skills
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Fit to Train Medical
- BOSIET or FOET
- OGUK Food Handlers Medical
Ideally, you will also have...
- Food Safety Level 2
- Offshore First Aid Certificate
You should also be aware...
- This role involves working away from home for extended periods of time.
- Sometimes, you may be asked to extend your trip beyond what was originally planned.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's