Offshore Steward (Core Crew)
|Job Title:||Offshore Steward (Core Crew)|
|Salary:||£16337.16 - £16337.16|
|Start Date:||2019-04-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 13:04|
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Steward to work offshore on a client installation.
These role is core crew and will work 84 days per annum.
As an integral member of the team you will contribute to the provision of quality laundry, accommodation, messroom and janitorial services whilst adhering to health & safety policies at all times.Package description
- £16,337.00 annual salary
- This is a core crew position
- This position will work 84 days per annum
- Pension scheme
- Sodexo Discounts
Stewarding duties, including but not limited to:
- Cleaning of accommodation
- Cleaning of the mess hall
- Assisting during food service times
- Waste segregation and disposal
Some things we need you to have...
- A great attitude and willingness to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and team work skills
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Fit to Train Medical
- BOSIET or FOET
- OGUK Food Handlers Medical
Ideally, you will also have...
- Food Safety Level 2
- Offshore First Aid Certificate
You should also be aware...
- This role involves working away from home for extended periods of time.
- Sometimes, you may be asked to extend your trip beyond what was originally planned.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's