|Job Title:||Office Superviosr|
|Salary:||£9.62 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Morton|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 17:06|
Have you got a can do positive attitude that will take you from strength to strength?
Would you enjoy working for a business that values your input, has a work hard and ‘can do' approach?
My client based in Ryton on Dunsmore is looking to expand there ever growing business. They are looking for someone to become established within their company and throughout a busy transition period. You will become an integral member of a dynamic and small team supporting the business throughout the transition move to a new improved site (around the Coventry area) and long term to help and encourage their business go from strength to strength.
Depending on experience you will be looking at an annual salary of 20-25k, over a 40hour week.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Answer & handle phone enquires
• Support senior staff with day to day office administration
• Always deliver high quality customer service
• Manage customer queries such as missing or damaged stock
• Input sales onto stock management system (SMS)
• Liaise with production team on daily basis to ensure order fulfilment & timely despatch
• Contact customers with regards to special delivery requirements, pricing
• Offer technical advice to customers (training to be given)
• Ensure order changes logged on order system & relevant personnel informed
• Data base entry using MS Office and Google Docs
• As required, deal with order delivery & collection booking – both pallet & courier
• Answer customer emails enquiries in a professional & timely fashion
• Provide customer quotations as requested.
• Assist with (& potentially look to lead) social media marketing
• Report any complaints handled & action taken to appropriate staff
• To cover as required to meet business requirements
• Ad-hoc to assist with customer courier deliveries & packaging
• Be customer focused at all times
• Must be willing to be a team player at all times
• Must have a smart & professional appearance
• Have minimum 2 years customer service / sales experience
• Be competent is understanding & managing social media marketing
• By dynamic & have a ‘can do attitude' at all times
• Have a positive& proactive attitude to problem solving
• Be willing to learn & develop
• Be able to use own initiative
• Always show attention to detail
• Have a confident telephone manner
• Have experience of working as part of a small team
• Have experience of be able to positively & assertively manage staff
• Ability to provide accurate information in a professional & business-like manner
If you feel this is the role for you, then press apply. This role will not be around for long, it is a great opportunity for someone that wants to develop, grow and progress in a relaxed, growing business that reward loyalty and hard work for their employers.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's