We are working with a multi award winning technology and innovation company within the automotive industry. Our client has an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team, you will be part of the Exeter based team working as the Office Manager / PA to the CEO. As part of this role you will be involved with most of the day to day running of the business and supporting the CEO, experience in marketing and social media is also required for this role.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager / PA
- PA duties - Taking bookings, booking travel, responding to queries, filing, and reporting.
- Office Management - Assisting the team with day to day enquires, welcoming visitors, basic finance and HR duties.
- Social Media - PR, social media and writing news letters
- General admin duties as required.
- To communicate in a professional manner at all times both internally and externally.
What skills do I need?
- Experience working within a similar role, with the ability to switch between different job functions.
- Marketing experience to include monitoring and publishing social media.
- Experience as a PA to include letter writing and working to tight deadlines.
- Previous HR experience within a role would be an advantage
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to learn new skills, and have strong written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy required, preferably with Microsoft Office experience
You will be working a full time 37.5hrs a week, Monday to Friday with free onsite parking.
To discuss full package on offer including salary please apply or contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.