|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Do you want to work for a leading Construction Rental Company based in Avonmouth, Bristol? Do you want to work for a company with focused, hardworking atmosphere and friendly team spirit? Then look no further as my client is recruiting for an Office Manager.
This is a Full-Time, permanent position for someone who can keep a busy office running smoothly.
As the Office Manager you will be responsible for covering:
- Reception, which includes greeting visitors, answering the main telephone line (everyone helps out where they can) in a professional manner and filtering the incoming mail.
- PA Support, supporting one of the Regional Directors with their calendar, meetings and ad hoc administration duties.
- Team Support, co-ordinating the meeting rooms ensuring all meetings run smoothly and effectively, assistant other departments with other duties such as event organising and travel arrangements.
- Facilities, ensure all internal areas are fully equipped, cleaned and maintained. Responsible for the building maintenance such as any damages and fixtures.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and increase your skills as you will be provided with ongoing training and support.
You must have excellent telephone and customer service skills, be confident in operating IT systems, be comfortable working in a busy environment and be equally effective working with minimal supervision and as part of a team. As this is a Construction company having the ability to work with people on all levels is a must as it's a close knit team company so team fit is important!
Salary, Benefits and additional information:
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Start Date: Immediately
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am/8:30am to 4:30pm/5:00pm (Flexible Hours)
Free Parking, due to location having your own transportation is preferred.
If you are interested in this brilliant Office Manager opportunity then please click apply to send your CV. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail then give Kirk a call on 01179 226 500.