|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Permanent / Full time
Are you an office manager seeking a new challenge in the construction industry?
A unique opportunity has arisen for an office manager to join a busy team, ensuring smooth running of a construction office. The office manager with be an individual who excels and is highly skilled in driving businesses forward, enhancing efficiency, reducing issues and developing improved processes. As office manager you will be a natural strategic thinker with the knowledge, experience and abilities to deliver.
Duties as office manager will include ;
but may not be limited to;
- Maintain and manage office efficiency
- General office administration
- Attending meetings and minute taking if required
- Relevant office experience including general administration and managing a small team
- Excellent skills and knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Computer literate
- Experience in ISO would also be advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner & Communication skills