|Salary||£16000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Salary: Dependent upon experience (initially just above NMW with a review after 3-6 months)
Location: DN14, Goole
Hours: Monday to Friday - 42.5 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity is around the corner with Pertemps Hull as we are currently recruiting for an Office Junior / Accounts Assistant to work at our prestigious client based in Goole.
They are looking for a confident and ambitious Office Junior / Accounts Assistant to expand their team within the new factory, who is efficient and able to work as part of a team but also on their own initiative. The ability to multi-task, whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction is essential in this position.
Key responsibilities for this Office Junior / Accounts Assistant role include:
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed, such as greeting visitors
- Customers - Processing customer orders, dispatch paperwork, payments, issuing statements, dealing with accounts queries via email or telephone and credit control Suppliers - Matching up delivery notes / invoices, processing onto Sage and dealing with any queries.
- Accounts - Supporting monthly management accounts preparation - pulling together missing information, planning and thinking ahead to help the accountant.
In order to be considered for this Office Junior / Accounts Assistant role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Working quickly, flexibly and with accuracy - you need to be happy to work in a varied, fast paced workplace
- Experience of Sage 200 preferred but not essential
- Microsoft packages including Excel (basic skills required)
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
Due to the remote location of the client, applicants must have their own transport and hold a full driving licence.
If you're interested in applying for this Office Junior / Accounts Assistant role, please contact the Pertemps Hull office and speak with Annie or send your up to date CV to email@example.com