|Salary||£10.55 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP with the potential to go permanent and will pay £10.55 per hour.
Reporting to the Office manager, the Office Junior will be responsible for providing administrative support to the London team. Duties include:
- Ensuring telephone and email correspondence from external customers are responded to with first class customer service, ensuring customer relationships are maintained to the highest standards.
- Accurate typing of documents
- Use of Microsoft Outlook for email and diary management and general management of the meeting room booking system.
- Ensure basic stationery stores are maintained and place orders as necessary.
- Maintain basic kitchen supplies and order as appropriate
- Booking of meeting rooms and catering, ensuring all meeting rooms are tidy and organised at all times.
- Set up for meetings - arranging and serving food and drink as necessary, organising any equipment / technical requirements and setting the chairs and tables up as requested.
- Attending meetings for minute taking
- Updating and maintaining all general filing systems and databases.
- Administration of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Previous experience in an office setting would be advantageous.
- Proven ability in Microsoft office applications including Outlook for meeting bookings.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities and demands
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is able to organise plan and innovate
- Excellent and strong customer facing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure, can multi-task and review and change priorities to suit the needs of the business
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written)
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.