|Job Title:||Office Cleaner|
|Salary:||£8.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 10:04|
- 14 hours per week
- Must be available every Thursday and Friday
- Some flexibility on hours to suit you
- £8.50 per hour
- 25 days leave pro rata
- Private pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers (Option to buy via salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company Rewards Scheme
- Bistro on site providing subsidised homemade food
- Free tea, coffee, cordials & filtered water
- Shower facilities
- Summer family event & Christmas dinner dance
- Free car parking
- Clean, dust and polish all areas
- Empty all waste bins.
- Clean doors, frames, light switches and kick/push plates.
- Spot clean internal glass to remove finger marks includes door glass and internal partitions.
- Remove dust and cobwebs from ceilings.
- Polish stainless steel lifts.
- Clean white boards.
- Wash all tea towels, table cloths and mop heads as and when required.
- Vacuum and clean entire carpeted floor areas.
- Clean and sanitise all washrooms and toilets
- Load/unload dishwasher, check salt and rinse levels and deep clean.
- Distribute bottles of milk.
- To assist with setting up meeting rooms and deliver buffets during busy times
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's