|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
My client, a leading accountancy firm are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to join their team. The aim is to provide outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value. This position is perfect for someone looking to start a career within a professional environment or expand on their skills.
Key responsibilities within this Administration Assistant role will include:
General admin support to the secretaries
- Incoming calls
- Photocopying/scanning of documents
- AML forms and new client set-ups
- Archiving files
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Booking hotels/travel
- Assisting filing clerk with general office filing
- Set up client files (including files/slings/labels)
- Responsible for tax team reminders on a daily basis
Typing of correspondence
- High level of typing of correspondence
- Formatting and corporate image check of letters/reports/accounts/spreadsheets etc
- Data input and amendments
- New client and contacts setup
- GDPR records
- Each morning check that all meeting rooms are set up correctly, reception is tidy etc
- Empty dishwasher in mornings as required and turn on at end of day
- Assist with set?up for client meetings and clear down after meetings
- Meeting room set up for staff training/seminars/internal lunches
- Assistance with projects as and when required
- Assist with hosting client conferences and events
- Assist with basic IT requirements e.g. changing printer cartridges, setting up Skype calls etc
- Ensure marketing materials are up to date in reception/store and keep reception area tidy
- Payment on account admin
- Bank letters
The successful applicant should possess excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. Candidates should be flexible, display a positive approach to work and have the ability to take direction and follow instructions. In addition, they should possess a can-do, helpful attitude and be a strong team player, with an outgoing personality and an informal, yet professional style.
Candidates should have excellent IT skills and be proficient on Word and Excel and be competent at using PowerPoint. Great opportunity if you are looking to start a career within a professional office environment.
Salary - £18,00 to £20,000 depending on experience
Hours - £5 per week, Mon to Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm
Holiday - 20 days (which will increase during your working time with the client)
Plus many more benefits such as Life Assurance, Personal Pension and Profit Share!
If this brilliant opportunity sounds perfect for you then please click apply to send your CV. Or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.