|Salary||£17000 - £17500 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The project is called Disabled Person Freedom Pass Renewal where we have over 4,000 Passes that are due to be renewed on 31 March 2020. These passes are issued to applicants for five years where they can use their Passes on London public transport being buses, undergrounds and trains within London. They can also use their passes on buses outside London. Approximately 6/8 months prior to the expiry we have to communicate to the applicants whose passes are due to expire on 31/03/2020 advising them that by law they have to renew their application to check if they are still eligible, still living in the borough & update contact details etc.
The role of the Administrators are as follows:
• Send the review letters with application forms & update records on the CRM system & spreadsheet
• Send reminders out to those applicants who have not responded to the review letter issued. Update records.
• Applicants who respond to process their application and follow the process.
• Deactivate passes where applicants are known to have left the borough, country, deceased.
• Update addresses and send review letters to those applicants we know have moved to another address within the borough
• Deal with "gone aways" and deactivate passes & update records.
• Send refusal letters/emails as to why no longer eligible
• Deactivate passes those applicants no longer eligible
• Process appeals and forward to the Council Appeal team
• Send confirmation they are eligible
• Liaise with 3rd parties within the Council to check their eligibility such as Learning Disability Team, Sensory team, Social Care direct
• Liaise and send referrals to our appointed Healthcare Professional for them to carry out assessments
• Ensure each case is updated with notes at every stage of the renewal process
• Ensuring & updating the spreadsheet for tracking purposes which is used as management information
We need experienced Administrators who are:
• Pay attention to detail
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Computer literate
Full training would be given with on-the-job support.