|Salary||£8 - £10 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
• Answering and directing incoming telephone calls
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Photocopying, scanning, archiving and filing documentation
• Monitoring various email inbox's
• Checking accuracy of invoices
• Data entry
• Creating and updating customer accounts
The successful individual will be a strong communicator who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
Although this role is initially being recruited for on a temporary basis, there is a possibility of long term employment. This business offers generous holiday entitlement, an early finish on a Friday and onsite parking. They can also be accessed easily by public transport.
Candidates that are immediately available will be favoured for this position.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.