|Salary||£28 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
You will be facilitating hospital discharge and working to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions for service users with disabilities or long term conditions.
You will have extensive experience as an Occupational Therapist working within hospital discharge, current HCPC registration and eligibility to work within the UK.
Principal responsibilities in the role will involve:
• Carryout assessments and discharge planning
• Promoting independence
• Management of your own caseload, offering flexibility to the needs of the service
Working with Pertemps you will receive the following benefits:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles, not available via other agencies
• A dedicated consultant and access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Bonus schemes
For more information, please contact Dan Wimbush on 0161 509 1045 or email your CV to email@example.com