Occupational Health Technician
|Job Title:||Occupational Health Technician|
|Salary:||£21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hodgson|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 14:34|
In this national role, the Occupational Health Technician will provide services to various divisions across the business. Predominantly, this will involve undertaking of health surveillance programmes, initial health assessments and the delivery of health and wellbeing activity.
Alongside this, the successful Occupational Health Technician will:
• Advise employees on areas of concern and appropriate health protection measures
• Devise health surveillance reports
• Maintain and update the Occupational Health database
• Support with the generation of statistical information and collect feedback from onsite campaigns
• Work alongside the Occupational Health Manager with the delivery of onsite major health promotion campaigns
Qualification requirements for this role include:
• Recognised qualification in Occupational Health (certificate, diploma or degree)
• Recent and relevant experience in a similar Occupational Health role
• Background in Facilities Management or Construction advantageous
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• UK driving license
The salary for this role is up to £24,000, plus car or allowance and benefits package.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the flexibility to travel nationally, with overnight stays expected as normal.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Health and Safety Coordinator
£160 - £170 per day
Health Safety Environmental Adviser
£30000 per annum
Health and Safety Manager
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Health & Safety Officer
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Contributory pension
Health and Safety Advisor
£260 per hour