Occupational Health Nurse
- Job Reference: 00025615-1
- Date Posted: 2 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Doncaster, Yorkshire
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are currently working on a new opportunity for an Occupational Health Nurse to join our client a leading Food Manufacturer at their flagship store based in Doncaster.
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse
Salary: 35,000 – 40,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of the role:
As the Occupational Health Nurse you will report into the HR, HSE and Training Manager.
You will be a leader for driving forward the protection and promotion of the health of all Employees at site. You will have direct contact with all employees on a day to day basis and have the ability to establish yourself as the go to person regarding health-related questions and problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Statutory Medical Examinations, including but not limited to; lone working, forklift, working at height, chemical handlers, driving, audiometry and night shift worker assessments
* Promote healthy living
* Provide guidance on treatment of illness/conditions
* Administer inoculations – Flu, Hep, BCG
* Administering advanced first aid triage when required
* Assisting with post injury advice and assessments
* Advising on return to works and work reintegration
* COVID-19 advice and Guidance
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within in a similar role. You will have a positive attitude, with a desire to resolve issues effectively and quickly.
Excellent communication skills are essential along with the confidence to liaise with colleagues at all levels and maintain a diplomatic yet assertive approach.
You will be a fully trained registered Nurse at Band 5 or equivalent