Nursery TA South Shields
|Job Title:||Nursery TA South Shields|
|Salary:||£55 - £65 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 08:24|
One of our lovely partnership schools is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Nursery Teaching Assistant to support them on a part-time basis (details TBC) from January 2019 until the summer holidays.
This is a supportive school with a lovely, well-resourced nursery unit, meaning that this is an excellent opportunity.
We will accept applications from both experienced Nursery Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools or Nurseries
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Experience of monitoring progress in line with the EYFS Development Matters
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Nursery Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Nursery Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert to request a call-back; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Nursery Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's