|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 09:37|
Full time vacancy based in Clapham.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To maintain a good knowledge of child development and to keep up-to-date with the latest childcare policies and practices through training. To share your knowledge and skills and support students and trainees with their training. To take responsibility for your training needs and to liase with your Manager.
- To follow all Company Health and Safety procedures and to ensure they are adhered to at all times.
- To act as Keyworker and to observe, assess, and record the individual needs of the children in your care, including day sheets, and to be familiar with all existing records of each child in your care.
- To provide and maintain high standards of physical care and hygiene in areas of skincare, toileting, feeding, and dressing.
- To respect confidentiality and to ensure this is maintained at all times, both in and out of the nursery.
- To attend and participate in all staff and room meetings and open days
- To attend and participate in all parents evenings.
- To monitor the social, physical, emotional, and intellectual development of the children in your care and in consultation with parents and management complete assessments as and when necessary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's