Nursery Nurse level 3
- Job Reference: 00039567-1
- Date Posted: 18 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £16,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Poppy’s People are delighted to be assisting their clients, in their search for additional full time Nursery Nurses for their Nursery Setting in Bourne End.
* Attractive Setting in a Converted School / Church Building.
* A Wood / Natural Materials Ethos.
* Ofsted Sept 2019 Good with points of Outstanding.
* Part of a Group of Nurseries offering an Excellent environment to work and build an Early Years Career.
Our Clients are seeking Nursery Nurses with a level 3 Qualification to work within their nursery setting.
The responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse include:
* Taking responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children in your care and those you come into contact with.
* To undertake child protection training at a level commensurate with role.
* Through hands-on practice contribute to the development and maintenance of developmentally appropriate, child-centred, play-based provision for young children which provides the nurturing environment needed to promote children's emotional stability, independence, autonomy and creativity.
* To develop and maintain a partnership with parents that value their contributions and involves them in their child's education, including support for the home learning environment and for ensuring smooth transitions and continuity for the child and parents into, within and out of the setting.
* To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children.
* To give support to other personnel/staff within the nursery as appropriate.
* To implement the daily routines of individual children in your care alongside the EYFS
* To respect the confidentiality of parents and other staff members by not passing on any information other than to the manager and the management team
* To have experience of working with Babies to Preschool aged children.
Requirements of a Nursery Nurse:
* Hold a Level 3 Nursery Nurse qualification and have experience of working with children in an Early Years Nursery Setting.
* Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare.
* Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner.
* Have an in depth knowledge of the EYFS, observations and Learning Journeys.
* An enhanced DBS /DBS update system
Full time 45 hours ( not negotiable and all year round)
Negotiable depending upon experience Salary rates are between £(phone number removed). These salaries are dependent on experience, so only very experienced candidates will meet the top scale.
For immediate consideration for this role please forward an up to date CV using the “Apply Here” Link on this page.
For a confidential discussion call Sarah on (phone number removed).
Covid 19 and Interviews:
Despite the challenges of Coronavirus our clients are looking to move quickly and are looking to conduct telephone interviews or zoom interviews. Poppy's People will conduct a full registration over the telephone.
Poppy's People are dedicated Recruitment Specialists to the Early years Childcare sector