Nursery Nurse(Baby Room)
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse(Baby Room)|
|Salary:||£18500 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 11:08|
A nursery in Raynes Park with a very good reputation are looking for a qualified practitioner to join there baby room team, the successful candidate must have a warm and caring heart for our babies.
This is a full time position, offering a negotiable salary from £18,500 to £20,000
Day to day duties:
- Liaising with parents/careers and other family members daily.
- To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
- To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing.
- Take up other duties required by management.
- Staff bonding nights out.
- Internal promotions when arise.
- 28 days including bank holidays.
- Ongoing training courses/classes.
- Pension scheme.
- 1 short day in the week.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's