|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 10:05|
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Keep up-to-date with innovative ideas and trends for child care.
- Create strong links with parents. Providing Parents with the information, support and communication that is required.
- Overseeing of all planning, activities, preparation and outings for that age group.
- Implementing and reinforcing the policies, procedures and processes within the age group rooms.
- CACHE / NNEB/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Significant and recent experience of working with children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Health & Safety legislation
- Outstanding implementation of the OFSTED standards
- Experience in Phonics- letters & sounds (preschool)
- Salary based on experience.
- Ongoing career development and support.
- Annual pay increase dependent on performance throughout the year.
- Pension shame.
- Competitive salary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's