|Job Title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 10:01|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist on pre-opening stages and support the Senior Management Team.
- To be able to plan and observe for your key children.
- Be proactive in the use of reflective practice to help develop and improve own practice and working environment.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- To Build and maintain strong partnerships with parents.
- To work within the requirements set out in the statutory framework for the early years foundation stage.
- Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five.
- Being aware of each child's individual care needs, including medical information, sleeping and dietary needs.
- Ensure that all your key children have an accurate, up to date record of their learning and achievements;
- Implement positive management of children's behaviour, adhering to the company's behaviour management policy;
- NVQ in Early Years Childcare at level 3 or equivalent.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's