|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 13:22|
This is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.The right candidate will be responsible for successfully managing the day to day running of the nursery and deliver high quality standards of care and education for all children.
- Manage staff and running costs.
- Ensure that all children are kept safe and that staff are confident to follow safeguarding procedures.
- Promote a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Implement and support others in delivering the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines.
- Facilitate inspections by regulatory bodies and implement any recommendations.
- Be responsible for ensuring the nursery remains compliant in respect of suitably trained and vetted staff with relevant qualifications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's