|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 16:26|
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/careers and other family members.
- Manage the recruitment and induction procedure for all new staff.
- Lead the preparation and delivery of regular staff meetings, planning meetings and parents meetings and other events.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management.
- Fully responsible for the Nursery`s budgets and you will be have the experience and skill set to manage these to maintain profitability and ensure business growth.
- To lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum to the highest quality.
- Management experience within a Nursery.
- Minimum of a Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's