|Salary||£9 - £9.5 per hour, Benefits: sociable horus||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Horsham – West Sussex
£9.50 per hour
Monday to Friday Hours
Chef/Cook needed for an award winning children’s nursery in Horsham. The site caters for 28 children around the ages of 1 – 5 years old. You’ll be working Monday to Friday hours. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants a work/life balance.
Key information on the Chef / Cook Job:
- DBS dependent – will be done by the company
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours per week roughly SHIFTS: 09.30am – 5pm
- 25 days off + bank holidays
- 1 extra week off at Christmas
Benefits of the Chef / Cook role:
- Great shift patterns
- Good hourly rate
- Free car parking
- Lots of company benefits
- All expense paid trip to find out the culture of the nursery foundation
- Run your kitchen
- Work in a stress free environment
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen as a chef/cook
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.