|Job Title:||Nursery Cook|
|Salary:||£9.5 - £10.5 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 11:27|
As well as a main cooked meal at lunchtime, a tea meal and snacks are also provided for the children.
A basic Food Hygiene certificate is essential. First aid, Safeguarding, NVQ in Catering and Hospitality is desirable.
- Work in conjunction with the Nursery Manager, to be responsible for the running of the kitchen.
- To keep up to date with the changing requirements of the Environmental Health Authority.
- To provide lunch for a handful of staff members.
- Keep records of menus, fridge temperature, hazard assessments and cleaning schedules.
- To provide a healthy balanced diet for all children, including those with special dietary requirements.
- To maintain high standards of hygiene practices and procedures.
- To order and purchase provisions within a set budget provided.
- Cleaning skills, including washing up and general kitchen cleaning routines.
- Previous catering experience, including cooking nutritious meals.
- Knowledge of food safety requirements, nutrition and allergens
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's