|Salary||£17000 - £18500 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Includes planning creative and learning activities, working as part of a team supporting each other. Following health and safety policies and procedures at all times, assiting on regular trips, updating parents with there childs progress, assisting with lunch time.
What we offer:
- We offer full professional training and development.
- Social events and team bonding.
- Supportive management team.
- In-house recruitment for higher positions.
- Free enhanced DBS checks.
- A minimum Level 2 qualification/equivalent or higher is required.
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.