|Salary||£17000 - £19000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification in Early Years.
- Previous experience with the under 5's is desirable.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and courses.
- Staff bonding nights.
- Childcare discount for all staff.
- Pension scheme.
- Free uniform.