|Job Title:||Nursery Assistant|
|Salary:||£16381 - £17127 per annum|
|Start Date:||No specific date|
|Contact Name:||Antony Philomin|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 09:46|
As the Nursery Assistant, you will be working with the 0-2's and 3-5's but from time to time you may be moved around if required.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week with varying shift patterns dependant on the need of the nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NVQ level 2/CACHE Level 2 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Assistant
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum (upto date with the 2012 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is between £16,381 - £17,127 depending on experience and this position has great oppporunity for career development, offering support and training if needed.
If you want to apply for this Nursery Assistant position please send your CV over to us,
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's