- Job Reference: 00006943-1
- Date Posted: 16 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Jesmond, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Salary: £16.81 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
* Bradbury Wing, Jesmond
* Full time & part time
* £16.81 per hour / £33,527 for 38.25 hours / £22,351 for 25.5 hours
* Full time nights - 38.25 hours Part time nights - 25.50 hours
COVID-19 - The well-being of everyone is our highest priority. We will be using phone, Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom video calling to hold interviews for the foreseeable future.
* As a Registered Nurse with Leonard Cheshire you’ll be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support.
* Promoting independence and choice to our customers.
* Leading a team of support staff
* Ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift.
* Prioritising, planning and delegating activities for the support team.
* Be a Registered Nurse (current registration with NMC).
* Have thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5).
* Be able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
* Work flexibly within rostered hours and on-call rota as required.
In return we offer a great range of employee schemes and benefits, including:
* Generous annual leave
* Discounts for high street retailers
* Contributory pension scheme
* And so much more!
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed