NQT Primary Teacher
- Job Reference: 00011195-1
- Date Posted: 30 June 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Scarborough, Yorkshire
- Salary: £100 to £150 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are currently working hard to register newly qualified teachers for September positions which are starting to filter through from our longstanding clients. We are anticipating a huge demand for long term supply contracts when the schools re-open, and are interested in hearing from anybody who is interested in pursuing this as an option. With the current government advise in mind, and ensuring that social distancing is maintained, we are currently operating with an 'over the phone' or 'video' registration, meaning you can get registered on our system in the comfort of your own home, with only one small step that would need completing once the current government sanctions are taken off. During this time, we are offering a large amount of CPD to ensure that practitioners remain fresh, which is accredited and available for free upon registering. While we understand times are uncertain, we are trying to ensure that all necessary steps to achieving as much work as possible is achieved during this time.
Ideally we are looking for qualified Primary school teachers who are looking for work in and around Scarborough. We are looking to work with confident behaviour managers and flexible practitioners, who feel confident covering a range of different subject areas. Payment for longer term positions will be paid to scale depending on previous experience, meaning practitioners can expect to earn between £110.00 and £183.00 per day for this position.
Please find below a list of duties for the 'longer term supply teacher':
* Undertaking whole class supervision in the absence of the class teacher, setting work previously prepared by the teacher
* Developing curricular knowledge as required by the school
* Marking elements of class work and homework under the guidance of the class teacher
* Undertaking observations of the pupils and contribute to pupil records
* Administering (and marking) class tests
* Supervising the work of the Teaching Assistant
* Abiding by and work towards all the policies within the school e.g. behaviour management, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities
* Carrying out the above duties in accordance with the Children's Services Department's Equal Opportunities Policy.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a NQT Supply Teacher in Scarborough. Or for more information about the role, contact Katie on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer