|Salary||£23000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
We are working with a large local Ofsted Outstanding Primary School who are looking for an NQT for September. Making the right choice for your NQT Induction year is key to your ongoing development as a teacher and in many ways can shape the teacher you become.
With so many opportunities on offer why should you choose this school? Let me tell you.
- You will work with a designated Mentor from day one. Your Mentor will be with you through your whole journey offering classroom support or sometimes just even a much needed chat.
- Ongoing CPD and support is easy to access across to training resources.
- The opportunity to become part of a dynamic teaching team, the staff at this school are motivated, professional fun and work closely as a team.
- Many of the Mentors at School level joined as NQT’s, which gives you an indication of why this School is good for NQT’s seeking to complete their Induction year.
- Lots of opportunities to plan as a team, creating good work life balance. You will never feel isolate or that you cannot ask for help or support.
- The SLT want you to be successful and have an “open door” support policy so you can pop in for updates or simply to ask how you are doing.
There are many other reasons why this school should be on your list:-
- Great reputation locally and understandably oversubscribed
- Brilliant behaviour and a positive attitude to learning
- Staff who put the children first and inspire a love of learning
- Innovative and creative approach to teaching and learning across whole of school
- Belief that school and learning should be fun and create life’s building blocks.
For an immediate interview please contact Harry or Amy, we would love to chat to you about this school.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.