NQT or QTS English Teacher
|Job Title:||NQT or QTS English Teacher|
|Salary:||£120 - £170 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Renato Harvey|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 12:23|
This is who we are working with:-
- School with strong leadership.
- Exceptional feedback on the SLT within their recent Ofsted report.
- Great behaviour management, academic children and young adults who want to make progress.
- Confident SLT who embrace change and love a challenge.
- Stability, staff turnover is rare and recruitment is a high priority.
- Great facilities and exceptional support.
For you to work with this school ideally you will be:-
- QTS English Teacher or Outstanding NQT.
- Able to demonstrate real passion for your subject.
- Happy to work as part of a creative team.
- Truly inspirational role model with a real desire to enable pupil progress.
- Confident, direct and happy to work within a talented team.
If this position is of interest to you then send us a copy of your CV to Renato.Harvey @theeductationnetwork.co.uk or call me for a brief conversation.
The Education Network is committed to safer recruitment and recruits to compliance and standards. Any appointment will be subject to an DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this agency.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's