|Salary||£120 - £150 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
The Education Network is looking for an NQT Maths Teacher to join an excellent school, in the Small Heath area, in a role that will transition into a permanent one in the new calendar year. This school is massively oversubscribed, and it’s Progress 8 is far and above the national average.
We are looking for:
- An NQT Maths Teacher, ideally with a Maths-based degree
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to teaching talented pupil at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start from September 2017 and is able to commit to the full academic year.
- A Maths Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team, and a future outstanding school
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- immediate pay to scale
- support from the Education network and CPD at school level
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.