NORTHERN UK & IRELAND OPERATIONS MANAGER
|Job Title:||NORTHERN UK & IRELAND OPERATIONS MANAGER|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 17:58|
Are you an exceptional Operations Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a dynamic, exciting and industry sector??
As an Operations Manager, you'll deliver inspiring, supportive leadership for the teams you manage responsible for the operational performance and management of several assets within the regions portfolio.
Salary £65,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
The main duties will be the overall management of sites within the region, liaising with the Management and Capital management team, residents, employees, contractors, suppliers, agencies, investors and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for the effective delivery of all operational aspects of the asset management plan.
- Responsibility for the strategic running of all assets
- Ensure the smooth transition of new sites mobilisation through to opening
- Management of each site in the region, agency team and contractors working within each building.
- Assist the Site Managers in their own personal development, and in the development of strong support functions for their teams.
- Development of the financial operations model for the asset with the Operations Director.
- Control costs and maximise profitability in each Site
- Keep abreast of emerging design/environmental/product development
- Ensure that the customer service level of teams remains high
- Deliver to agreed customer satisfaction targets.
- Ensure that Health & Safety Standards of each site
- Assist with the Sales and Marketing of each site to ensure occupancy
- Assist the Business Systems Manager with the management of the property management
- Ensure the Standard Operating Procedures are adhered
- Monitor the P&L
- Assist with budgets and adherence to budget targets
- Implement revenue generation and cost management initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all agreements and contracts
- Reporting for each site
- Undertake regular quality standards audits
- Ensure that each building compliant
- Manage all partnership relationships and service level agreements
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple buildings.
- Experienced people manager with track record of developing and coaching direct reports.
- Experience of being responsible for large operational budgets in excess of £500k.
- Knowledge of the residential property sector within the Republic of Ireland would be desirable.
- Strategic thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Exemplary leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel between multiple locations UK & Ireland
- Foreign language skills - fluent in Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch an advantage
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR FANTASTIC ORGANISATION.
CLICK APPLY NOW DON'T MISS OUT!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's