North Bedfordshire Primary Teachers Required
- Job Reference: 00007373-1
- Date Posted: 21 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £24,549 to £40,194
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Simply Education continue to work with a number of schools throughout North Bedfordshire to provide them with staff for ad-hoc daily supply as well as longer-term placements that range from one day to five days per week. A number of these schools are based in small villages with a low number of children on roll. If you are looking for a small-school environment then we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
At present the majority of these schools are closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Despite this we continue to liaise with them in regard to vacancies that need to be filled once they are re-opened later in the year.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
For more information please call Stephen on (phone number removed)
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required