NOC L3 Service Engineer
|Job Title:||NOC L3 Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £46.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Hancock|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 08:45|
You will providing technical support to different groups and also to L2 engineers within the NOC also.
* You will be communicating and assisting other engineering disciplines, architects and sub-contractors, largely focusing on critical issues that are not overseen by L2 engineers
* To be a part of a team that will be resolving major incidents via technical conference bridge calls
* Provide extremely important information that will be imperative to the decision making process
* Strong Technical competence in Networking, with a strong understanding of other technologies, such as Windows, SAN, Security, Virtualisation and Secure Certification solutions
* Strong skills in interpreting and producing, and tracking technical documentation
* Strong communications skills within the department to provide confidence and direction to peers
* Ability to plan, prepare and organise large scale implementation, over a period of several months.
* Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally with stakeholders at all levels, from end users to project managers, and architects. Including providing information which will support and influence the decision making process within the service management internal and external environments.
* Preferably experience in Military or Defence
MUST HAVE DV CLEARANCE IN PLACE TO BE CONSIDERED
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Desk Administrator
£16500 - £18500 per annum
IT Support Engineer
£11.00 per hour
French Speaking IT Support Engineer
£25000 - £30000 per annum
MES Engineer - Manufacturing Execution Systems
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£21,432.75 per annum + London weighting (recurring monthly)