NOC L2 Service Engineer
|Job Title:||NOC L2 Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £46.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Hancock|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 16:38|
This new role as an NOC L2 Service Engineer is being offered to you from Corsham, Wiltshire. At £46 an hour, you will be asked to work on an alternating 24/7 12 hour shift cycle. This will initially be on a 6 month contract but it is likely to be extended.
Ensure that communication performance, recovery, and security needs meet agreed service agreement standards.
- Contribute to define network design policies, philosophies and criteria
- Investigate, diagnose and solve network problems. Use network management system tools to determine network load and model performance statistics
- Identify failing components and establish root cause failures and provide support to less experienced colleagues.
- Strong Technical competence in Networking, with a strong understanding of other technologies, such as Windows, SAN, Security, Virtualisation.
- Strong skills in interpreting and producing, and tracking technical documentation.
- Strong communications skills within the department to provide confidence and direction to peers
- Ability to plan, prepare and organise large scale implementation, over a period of several months.
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally with stakeholders at all levels, from end users to project managers, and architects. Including providing information which will support and influence the decision making process within the service management internal and external environments.
MUST HAVE DV CLEARANCE IN PLACE TO BE CONSIDERED Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Analyst
£23000 - £27000 per annum
IT Service Desk
£150 - £180 per day
Customer Service Adviser X 5
£18000 - £21000 per annum
£40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Jnr Embedded Software Engineer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire