NIGHTS - Test Engineer - Electronic
|Job Title:||NIGHTS - Test Engineer - Electronic|
|Salary:||£22.05 - £28.12 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 12:35|
This is initially on a temporary contract, however, there will be opportunities for successful candidates to apply for permanent roles internally.
- Sunday to Thursday 23:00–07.00
- PAYE - £22.05 per hour
- UMB / LTD - £28.12 per hour
- Free parking on site
- To carry out production testing of electrical and electronic assemblies
- Carry out environmental stress screening including thermal, vibration and hyperbaric testing.
- To test and fault find electronic assemblies and printed circuit boards and fault find to component level
- Provide feedback to relevant engineering department to improve, products, processes, and design.
- ONC or HNC or Degree educated in electronics
- Recent, relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in test and fault finding of Electrical/Electronic Assemblies
- Ability to Read electronic schematics and mechanical schematics.
- Good working knowledge of software and firmware for both products and test equipment.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Appointment will be subject to passing a DBS criminal record check, at the request of the client.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's