|Salary||£30000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful Global blue chip 3PL distributor. The successful candidate will have experience as Warehouse Manager or at a similar level. Based at their Distribution Centre near in Magna Park.
As Warehouse Night Shift Manager you will be responsible for up to 5 direct reports and 40-50 indirect warehouse staff made up of perm warehouse team members and agency staff (team size will vary depending on time of year and client requirements) providing leadership and direction to ensure productivity and service KPIs is consistently achieved. As a forward thinking individual you will also seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value without comprising service.
• Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
• Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
• Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
• Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
To be considered for this role of Warehouse Night Shift Manager you must have experience gained in a distribution environment, ideally with a background in high volume logistics in an ever changing environment.
• Excellent people manager with good communications skills.
• Able to add value through an engaging management style.
• Previous experience in process improvement
Package & Prospects
On offer is an excellent package with a salary of between £28,000 and £32,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits.
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.