Night Supervisor - Luxury 4 Red Star Hotel - Cotswold
|Job Title:||Night Supervisor - Luxury 4 Red Star Hotel - Cotswold|
|Salary:||£18000 - £18500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 14:40|
The Hotel is a highly acclaimed 4 Red Star luxury hotel steeped in history, situated in the heart of the Northern Cotswolds. It has long held a reputation amongst discerning guests as the Hotel & Restaurant at which to dine at in the Cotswolds. The guest can expect a relaxed and truly remarkable stay which constantly exceeds expectations.
The Role: Night Supervisor
The Location: Near Stow-on-the- Wold, Cotswolds
The Salary: £18,000 + Tips
Shift Patter: 23:00 - 07:00 - 5 out of 7 days
Night Supervisor role will involve:
- To carry out full reception shifts daily in accordance with the weekly rota.
- To supervise the reception team in accordance to the directions of the Front Office Manager to ensure efficient Red Star operations.
- To delegate where required to ensure efficient operations.
- To consistently promote a professional image and maintain a high standard of personal presentation in compliance with the published protocol.
- To assist with daily reception and Front Office administrative tasks including rate and yield management to maximise room sales.
- To uphold the standards of the hotel and department and to direct the reception team to do the same.
- To ensure good presentation and tidiness of all areas of reception.
- To provide a contribution at team meetings with ideas, feedback and observations to help improve the standards of operation and presentation of the Front Office.
- To work as part of a team with a strong emphasis on supporting reception colleagues and other departments
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Career progression in a highly acclaimed Red Star operation alongside a passionate Team.
- Hotel can provide accommodation at just 13% of your monthly salary, all bills included.
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- Pension scheme
- Amazingly good "Friends and Family' rates at Lords of the Manor or the Feathers at Woodstock.
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 for more details or to discuss other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de Partie - Luxury 4* Hotel
£21000 per annum, Benefits: + Tips
General Assistant - Luxury 5* Hotel - Great Milton
£18000 - £19000 per annum
Commis Chef - Luxury Break Hotel - Hungerford - Live In - Up to £20K
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Part Time Staff Canteen Assistant - Luxury 5* Hotel -Great Mi
£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum
Hotel Breakfast Chef
£19000 per annum