|Salary||£8.21 - £10.50 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Pertemps Exeter are currently working with a growing company based in Exeter to recruit for a night production supervisor. The candidate will be working alongside the production manager, production planner and manufacturing supervisor to make sure production planning and workflow are managed efficiently.
- To provide hands on cover in any non-engineering production cell if a shortfall of staff is encountered.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of computer stock control enquiries and the manufacturing module to aid in the procurement of components.
- Accurately control documents of importance to track work that involves off site sub-contractors.
- Participate in the recruitment process of candidates being employed in the post holder's area of responsibility.
- Record employee attendance on a daily basis therefore providing a register in line with the Company's health and safety directive. Record any overtime worked in any areas of the post holder's responsibility.
- Attend any external training courses deemed necessary by the Company to enhance the performance of the individual and to meet any legal or contractual obligations.
- Maintain lines of communications with other departments with regard to Company / customer requirements.
- Ensure all areas are kept clean and tidy to the highest level
- Experience in a production environment in a supervisory role.
- Experience using assembly machinery and tools.
- Good command and understanding of written and spoken English to enable post holder to interpret instructions and production drawings.
- Computer literate with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven with organizational and leadership abilities.
- Good problem solving skills and flexible with working hours.
- Willing to undertake relevant training.
If you are interested in this role please call 01392826060 and ask for michael or email your cv to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org