|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
The main duties of this Night Porter position include –
- All reception duties such as check ins and check outs, dealing with guest queries, cash handling
- Helping and running the night audit
- Night walk rounds and security checks
- Night room service preparing and delivering
- Cleaning of the lobby and bar area
- Bar duties
The ideal Night Porter will –
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have effective communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and take on a number of duties
This Night Porter position is working 39 hours per week and is paying £8.21 per hour.
If you think you have the skills and experience to fit well with this Night Porter role, please get in touch!