Night Export Administrator
- Job Reference: 00039929-1
- Date Posted: 20 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Salary: £25,740
- Sector: Transport & Logistics, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Simarco Worldwide Logistics is a family owned, award-winning distribution company providing a range of collection and delivery services throughout mainland UK. Established in 1997, we operate a large, wholly owned fleet of vehicles providing nationwide and local distribution.
We currently have a vacancy for a Night Export Administrator based in our office at Stoke. This is a permanent, full-time role.
Main purpose of the role:
As an Export Clerk you will work with goods moving out of a country. You will receive, monitor and process daily freight movements. An Export Clerk job involves ensuring the correct paperwork is in place for shipments and their exporters.
* Ensure the delivery and or collection of goods across Europe
* Comply with EU and UK regulations and requirements regarding export / import documentation
* Recognise client export commercial invoice(s) and packing list(s) extracting data as necessary to complete export declarations
* Liaising with exporters and internal operational colleagues to obtain mandatory information for export entries
* Entering export shipment details onto specialised Customs software including CHIEF, CNS, Destin8, NCTS, NES etc to allow good to depart from the UK
* Preparation of necessary export documentation, including T-documents, EUR1’s, Certificates of Origin (CofO), CVED and other cargo control documents
* Learn and operate our in house ‘’Azyra’’ system
* Maintaining accurate administrative records
* Resolving and managing queries and complaints courteously and efficiently
* Ensuring site and customer objectives are achieved
* Full understanding of our ISO/AEO systems
* Any reasonable duty as requested by your line manager or Director.
Experience / Skills required:
* Import/export experience preferred.
* Ideally have an understanding of Customs requirement.
* Data input experience.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to operate windows-based applications and any other software that is standard within the industry.
* Excellent numerical skills are essential.
* A reliable individual with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Methodical and thorough approach to work.
* High degree of accuracy.
* Ability to learn about our products and services.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Flexible to hours of work.
Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week, on three rotating shifts between 6 p.m. - 4 a.m., 8 p.m. - 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. - 8 a.m., with breaks totalling one hour.
Salary and Benefits details:
30 days annual holiday, including Bank Holidays
Contributory Pension Scheme
Employee Assistance programme
Cycle to work scheme
**No Agencies please**
To keep our staff safe from COVID-19 we are following all Government guidelines, have implemented new Covid Policies and special safety measures, including increased and enhanced hygiene regime