Night Delivery Driver
- Job Reference: 00084321-1
- Date Posted: 30 July 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Epping, Essex
- Salary: £26,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Permanent
My client a family business is looking for a multidrop driver to join their expanding team to deliver breakfast goods to businesses and pre-schools across London and Essex. This is a business where their staff are valued and respected.
The flexibility to work at night is essential for this position as working hours are typically between 10pm and 8am. A working knowledge of London and Essex is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided on delivery routes and navigational aids.
Skills / Attributes:
* Load and complete deliveries meeting deadlines.
* Conduct routine checks and driver maintenance on vehicles to ensure roadworthiness.
* Excellent customer service skills - willing to go the 'extra mile'
* Confident driving a refrigerated long wheelbase van in and around London
* Physically fit are there will be manually handling
* Proactive / Team player
* Complete a Basic Disclosure and barring Service (DBS) check
* Valid full UK Driving Licence
* Max 3 points on driving licence
Hours will be Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 8am
£26,000 starting salary rising to £28,000 after a successful trial period (typically after 3 months)
PPE equipment - Masks, gloves, hand sanitiser gel and sanitising wipes provided
This is an excellent company to join!
(Due to the volume of CV’s received we are unable to respond to each person. If you have been successful, you will be contacted within 5 working days. In any event we would like to thank you for applying for this role)